Forum Discussion

shiva_kakarla
Contributor
17 years ago

Executing tests containing Datasources fail in commandline option

Hi I am running all the SOAP tests in commandline using com.eviware.soapui.tools.SoapUITestCaseRunner. Datasource and loops fail to load and execute in command line. Below is the error log i see. I am using SOAPUI pro 1.7.6 and also tried 2.0.2 pro. From UI I am able to execute. Could you please let me know solution.

[java] 22:47:28,207 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSource]
[22:47:28]: [java] 22:47:28,392 ERROR [WsdlTestCase] Failed to create test step for [DataSourceLoop]

Thanks

4 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

you need to use the com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner instead.. (in the soapui-pro jar)

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Hi Ole,
    I have soapui-1.7.6 and soapui-2.0.2 in both the pro installations and I see that com/eviware/soapui/tools/SoapUITestCaseRunner.class is only existing and there is no SoapUIProTestCaseRunner as you mentioned.

Since I am able to run from GUI and only commandline it does not. Is there a chance that both use different versions of Testcaserunners?

Thanks
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

the SoapUIProTestCaseRunner is in the com.eviware.soapui package, not com.eviware.soapui.tools. Have a look at the testrunner.bat file in the pro distribution and you'll see that it is using this class instead!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com