Forum Discussion

Pouet78
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

clone teststep with Valid HTTP Status Codes assertions

Hello, 

when I clone a teststep with assertions, I have the assertions cloned as well (as expected).

But when I look at the "Valid HTTP Status Codes" assertion, the value were not cloned. It is empty!

Same behavior when using groovy script or direct UI.

I use the latests stable version :  SoapUI 5.2.1

Is this a bug?

Thanks

-- 

Pascal Greliche

4 Replies

kondasamy
    Regular Contributor

I gave a try in SoapUI 5.2.1 and in SoapUI 5.2, but could not able to reproduce this issue. Could you please confirm.

Thanks,

Samy

Pouet78
      Occasional Contributor

Seems linked to my creation script:

I have a swagger which is still mooving :(

As I can't update the swagger in SoapUI, I chose create a groovy script which will create the tests from any swagger.

In my script, I clone a teststep which has the Valid HTTP Status Codes assertion.

In the resulting teststep, the assertion has empty codes.

Il after the creation, I try to clone the same step manually, I have the same results.

Then I tried to do some other tries on this clonig bug. After that (don't know yet what changed), the bug is not there anymore!

Tried restart SoapUI, no change.

To reproduce the bug, I deleted the testsuite and recreated it from my script. Then the bug is there.

I join the script I use (not finished yet;) )

To run the script, I simply create a testsuite, testcase and copy it in a script teststep

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        Looks like there couple of external scripts references in the attached script, and those used during creation of assertions.
        By the way, can you reproduce the issue using your script consistently?
        Also, using the same steps, is the issue reproducible if you create manually?