Forum Discussion

KKumar
New Contributor
10 years ago

Changing port for REST Mock Service

Hi,

I have to mockout a REST service but it runs on port 22015. I see that when creating mock REST services through SOAPUI, the port number is defaulted to 8080. Is there any possibility I can change it?

Thanks
Kanagha

5 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Click on the Mock Service Interface, look down for properties, change port number.
    KKumar
    New Contributor
    The port field is not editable under properties section. Name, description and path can be modified though.

Thanks
    kanagha
    nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Oh sorry I did not try modifying port number. Will have to see.
    nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    See here, it allows.
    AlekseiKlimkin
    Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Can I set the host and port values from inside a setup script in my mock service?

I need to bring those values into a config file, but I am not sure as to how do I set these variables from script.

What I know is that by starting the mock service from the command line I can manually change the port (http://blog.ashwani.co.in/blog/2013-01-10/soapui-mockservicerunner-on-linux-without-x-config/), but what I am interested in is setting host and port from inside a setup script.

P.s. I am not sure that it is possible, but if it's not, then could I change the host the way it is done for port? (from the command line)