Forum Discussion

11 years ago

WS-I compliance report on Linux fails

Hi

I think there are some problems with using the WS-I compliance tool on Linux.

I'm using SLES11 and I downloaded the SoapUI Pro 4.5.2 Linux binary zip from your side.

The first thing is, that the shell scripts in folder "soapui-pro-4.5.2/wsi-test-tools/java/bin" are not executable - no problem, I could change it.
The next thing is, that the compliance report tries to start a script called "Analyze.sh". But the delivered script is called "analyze.sh".
After renaming it, the next issue occured in strange signs in the script files. The windows signs could be removed by using dos2unix, so this problem could also be resolved.
Then the report needs some libraries which are in the lib folder and these libraries are set in the setenv.sh script. Unfortunately some are written with capital letters where the delivered ones don't have capital letters.
After changing the setenv.sh script the report searches a profile called "SSBP10_BP11_TAD.xml", but the delivered one is called "ssbp10_bp11_tad.xml". So I renamed this profile file also.

Finally the compliance report started, but I think for a professional release this could not be the way to execute a functionality!

Best regards
Frank
Visana Services AG

1 Reply

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

We already have a bug reported on this issue (SOAP-425) and unfortunately this has not been prioritized so far.

But thanks for letting us know! We will get back to you as soon as we have more information on this.

Regards,
    Shadid
    SmartBear Sweden.