Forum Discussion

StefanO
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

When we create a war and runs it an exception is produced

Exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.eviware.soapui.mockaswar.MockAsWarServlet$MockServletSoapUICore.dispatchRequest(MockAsWarServlet.java:228)
at com.eviware.soapui.mockaswar.MockAsWarServlet.service(MockAsWarServlet.java:171)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)

The error seems to be that the
request.getPathInfo()
returns null
in the method
MockServletSoapUICore.dispatchRequest

This is a correct behavior according to the API, but it seems it isn't handled in the code...?

Any ideas how to address this issue?`

Best regards
//Stefan

PS This is a SOAPUI PRO issue, but as other members has pointed out, we can create topics in that board. DS

3 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi!

Am I understanding you correctly? Are you having problems posting in the soapUI Pro forum even though you're a Pro user? If so, please e-mail support@eviware.com with your license information.

Regarding the NullPointer, I'll add it to our backlog (if you are indeed a Pro user and this is important -- please state so).

Thanks!

/Henrik
    eviware.com
    StefanO
    Occasional Contributor
    eviware support wrote:
    Hi!

Am I understanding you correctly? Are you having problems posting in the soapUI Pro forum even though you're a Pro user? If so, please e-mail support@eviware.com with your license information.

Regarding the NullPointer, I'll add it to our backlog (if you are indeed a Pro user and this is important -- please state so).

Thanks!

/Henrik
    eviware.com

Have posted a reply to the support with the information I can get hold of from SOAPUI. Do you need any more information, please don't hesitate to ask!

Yes, please add this to your backlog, we are dependent on this Mock to be deployed successfully.

Regards
    //Stefan
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Stefan,

this NPE is fixed in the 4.0 beta, are you still experiencing problems ?

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com