Forum Discussion

kamahade
Regular Contributor
13 years ago

Twister for WSDL/WADL list in project

Hello Dev team,

Can we have a twister ( - +) like section collapse for list of WSDL list for a project ?

You have one for each interface, so one can click it to view interface operations/ expand or collapse to view operations.

If we have same for list of interfaces, it will be useful..

Thanks
Karthi

4 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

do you suggest we have a 'parent' with list of interfaces (that will have expand/collapse button) ?
    And each interface has it's operations as it does now... so only change is that interfaces are grouped under one 'parent' ?

Did I misunderstood ?

Thanks!

Vladimir
    SmartBear Software
    kamahade
    Regular Contributor
    You understood rightly. Under 1 parent (project), we could list all the interfaces. Like, we do now for operations under its own interface.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hmm...

I can see where you're coming from, but adding that would break consistency (neither TestSuites nor MockServices have a parent tree node).

Are there any benefits of adding this, other than being able to graphically collapse your WSDLs (making them take less screen space if you have a lot of WSDLs).

Regards

Henrik
    SmartBear Software
    kamahade
    Regular Contributor
    I see it as a important one for people who have more than 10 WSDL for a project and more than 5 testsuites.

I think you could think to include this parent twister for Testsuites as well...