Forum Discussion

CWeber
New Contributor
10 years ago

(Standalone) loadUI Pro vs. (Ready!API) loadUI NG

Hallo,

I' using loadUI Pro as standalone at the moment. Due to a request regarding to some features smartbear support has calles my attention to the Ready! API.

But now I have some questsions regarding the differences of the tools:

Distributed loadgeneration

Within loadUI Pro (as standalone) you can set some agents for distributed load generation. WIthin loadUI NG Pro this isn't possible (or I haven't found the setting yet). How can ht eload be genrated in distributed mode in loadUI NG?

Singel Response Times

Due to some requirements of the project every single response time (timetaken) has to be identified. Within loadUI Pro I have added a table log to store all response times. Within loadUI NG I haven't found any equivalent solution. Is it somehow possible to fetch the timetaken of each single response within loadUI NG Pro?

Thanks and regards

Christian

2 Replies

• Support told me there is no distribution in the NG version.  Maybe in the future.

I used a DataSink step to write the response time for each request.

CWeber
      New Contributor

Hi PeterKlim,

thanks for your response.

Can you describe the way how to use a DataSink to wirte response time for a soap request to file?

Do I need a specific PropertyTransfer or even some groovy around to fetch the response time? I haven't found any possibility how to get values out of the sopaUI request log.

Regards

Christian