Forum Discussion

laoski
New Contributor
14 years ago

soapUI unusable

Having previously used soapUI for 2 weeks succesfully, I now get an error on startup (screenshot attached) & am unable to perform any tasks including closing soapUI - get presented with the "Question" dialog box, but only the title bar is visible (i.e. no buttons) & can therefore can only close via Task Manager. Same issue occurs on attempting any task that results in a dialog box.

Have attempted to uninstall / reinstall & uninstall / manually delete all files / reinstall ... to no avail.

6 Replies

• I am also seeing this on my windows 7 installation. I have installed SOAPUI numerous times on many different machines however I have never had this problem.

Did you get it work?
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hmm... Did you try to (1) install latest nightly build or (2) disable jxbrowser?

/Henrik
    eviware.com
  • I have the same problem;
    installed 3.6 on win7 32bit os, whenever I startup SoapUI, the program starts and no action is usable and I get no error message. Waiting for a solution?
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    siremin wrote:
    I have the same problem;
    installed 3.6 on win7 32bit os, whenever I startup SoapUI, the program starts and no action is usable and I get no error message. Waiting for a solution?

Hmm... Did you try to (1) install latest nightly build or (2) disable jxbrowser?

/Henrik
    eviware.com
    svanwalt
    New Contributor
    I had the same issue - turns out to be the single sign on manager as per the following post

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5753&p=19011

To fix I had to disable the single sign on manager, start soapUI and enable legacy mode, I could then restart the single sign on manager and it all works fine - so far!

Steve
    laoski
    New Contributor
    Although not authorised to shut down SSO (as its a corporate app), was able to kill some processes that caused it to crash

... SoapUI works a treat once again.

Thanks for the help!!!