Forum Discussion

JShah
Contributor
11 years ago

SOAPUI CRASHED

Hi SOAPUI PRO,

We have a scenario which we run load test in a long day and then the soapUI crashed or cant he view the static.

Is there any way we can gracefully restart soapUI and retrieve the last statistics to build the report.

Regards

Paul

4 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

Is there any way we can gracefully restart soapUI and retrieve the last statistics to build the report.

Not that I'm aware of if SoapUI Pro has crashed. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Are there any crash logs in the SoapUI Pro install directory or <SoapUI Pro install directory>\bin directory? Any further information you can provide to identify what the problem is?

Regards,
    Marcus
    SmartBear Support
  • I have no log now with the last crashed by I did a screenshot on what it looks like.
    And also I included the server status to check if any resource has been eaten up but
    so far it was fine. So it basically CRASHED seems like the soapUI did not refresh itself
    to view the updated statistics
  • And also - I notice that the statistic log stored in the memory - is there a way it will store in the file? and can be use to generate a report regarding reference to the last testing? We are very upset when we close the soapUI cause its not responding and we open it again all the statistics log were lost.

Please advise.