Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Setup and Teardown scripts

I need to load up my system as part of pre-requisite for the TestCase. It also helps in making test independent.
In order to load up my system i need to call some of the Webservices which are part of the same WSDL.
I will validate the response and if no errors than the Testcase should be executed otherwise skipped.
I also want to do the Property Transfer from the reponse to the Actual TestSteps.

And at the end of the TestCase execution i want to bring my system back to original state using again some of the Webservices.

Can you please help me with the Sample script for the same. My Response contains various types of Cdata.

1 Reply

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

groovy scripting is not included in the support agreement. Although SoapUI PRO can do many of these things without using groovy scripting. You can get values from a response and place this value in a step by using point and click testing:

http://www.soapui.org/Working-with-soap ... sting.html

you can also use this to do some of the other steps that you have mentioned. Let me know if you have further questions or issues.

Regards,
    Temil