Forum Discussion

von_bailey
Contributor
10 years ago

Runs fine in SoapUI but fails with Maven

I am getting an error when I run a test case that works when run in the SoapUI program, but when I hook it to Maven and attempt to run it I'm getting an error.

15:39:47,857 INFO  [PluginLoader] Adding plugin from [C:\Users\OttoB\.soapui\plugins\ready-jira-plugin-1.0.jar]
15:39:48,486 WARN  [PluginLoader] Could not load plugin from file [C:\Users\OttoB\.soapui\plugins\ready-jira-plugin-1.0.jar]
org.reflections.ReflectionsException: could not get type for name com.smartbear.ready.plugin.jira.PluginConfig
        at org.reflections.ReflectionUtils.forName(ReflectionUtils.java:378)
        at org.reflections.ReflectionUtils.forNames(ReflectionUtils.java:387)
        at org.reflections.Reflections.getTypesAnnotatedWith(Reflections.java:351)
        at com.eviware.soapui.plugins.PluginLoader.readPluginConfigurationClasses(SourceFile:77)
        at com.eviware.soapui.plugins.PluginLoader.a(SourceFile:59)
        at com.eviware.soapui.plugins.PluginManager.loadPlugins(SourceFile:92)
        at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIPro$SoapUIProCore.loadPlugins(SourceFile:811)
        at com.eviware.soapui.DefaultSoapUICore.init(DefaultSoapUICore.java:142)
        at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIPro$SoapUIProCore.init(SourceFile:801)
        at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIPro$SoapUIProCore.<init>(SourceFile:764)
        at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.createSoapUICore(SourceFile:200)
        at com.eviware.soapui.tools.AbstractSoapUIRunner.run(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:178)
        at com.eviware.soapui.maven2.TestMojo.execute(TestMojo.java:134)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:862)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:286)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:197)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
15:39:48,511 INFO  [PluginLoader] Adding plugin from [C:\Users\OttoB\.soapui\plugins\ready-mqtt-plugin-dist.jar]

The entire log for the run is attahed.

The file ready-jira-plugin-1.0.jar exists in the proper directory, yet it appears to fail when attempting to load.  I have no idea why and would appreciate any input on the matter than can be had.

von

• As far as I know the ready-jira-plugin-1.0.jar file is related to the Jira plugin for Ready! API 1.0.

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    are you using open source edition or ready api?
        TanyaYatskovska
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Von_bailey,

First of all, I’ve moved your question to the Ready! API version forum as you are using the licensed version.

As for the issue, according to the error you specified the tool failed to load the ready-jira-plugin-1.0.jar file. This file isn’t related to Maven. Could you please clarify a bit?