Rest Api Testing request Caching
i have written a groovy script for Accessing request property from request packet.
1. Access request property
2. Decode one xml node
3. Add unique transaction id.
4. Encode the modified xml node
5. set in request propeerty of the request packet.
6. hit the server for load testing purpose.
But when i check for request recieved from soap ui on Server side.
I am getting same txn id for all the request.
I want to achieve unique id for each request..
To be more precise :
1. Before running every request of test case in LoadTest run a script which modifies the Request xml and sends to the we b server.
How to run TestSteps in sequence for load testing and generating request xml from previous TestSteps?