Forum Discussion

emwillia
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

[RES] How to increase the number of threads for Geb Runner

I have noticed that you cannot increase the number of running requests above 100 for both the Script and Geb Runners. Is there a way to do this? I've looked in the components' scripts as well as through all the settings for the runners and system settings and can't find anything. I know SoapUI runner allows you to increase it, but porting the script through SoapUI and then into LoadUI seems wasteful when a Geb runner can run it directly.

2 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi!

This is something that's supported, but not yet visible in the interface. We're planning on making this setting visible in the component's settings dialogs in 2.6.0 (scheduled for July 31).

In the meantime, you can edit a project file (containing any of these components) and change the value of this element:
    <con:property propagates="true" key="concurrentSamples" type="java.lang.Long">100</con:property>

Regards

Henrik O
    SmartBear Software
    emwillia
    Occasional Contributor
    Thanks Henrik! Exactly what I was hoping for. Hopefully with this change I'm able to run with the load I am asked to do, which would open us up to buying the pro version .