Forum Discussion

LalMAnsari
New Contributor
9 years ago

Reporting Tab is blank

Hi All,

I need to customize my HTML report but the Reporting tab is totally blank. I tried adding a new template but all the tabs remain blank. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!!

6 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Lalmansari,

Do you see any reports inside the Available Reports or Subreports tabs? Please check if you have the <Ready! API>/bin/reports folder installed on your computer. Ready! API stores templates there. If the folder exists, check that you have access to its content.

LalMAnsari
    New Contributor

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your reply.

The bin/report folder is installed in my system with complete access. I tried changing the report folder with the same folder from another machine but no luck.

TanyaYatskovska
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

That’s strange. I can suggest that you try reinstalling Ready! API. Perhaps, some modules have failed to install :(

gauravshukla092
        New Contributor

Hi,

I havnt seen the available reports, previously reports exist in the available reports tab, but now there is no reports if there is any installation issue the reports should not be there previously, I have checked "bin/reports" folder as well, I hhave stuck, could you help me out? Thanks

• I was able to check the reports in reporting tab yesterday but from today onwards there is no report exist in available report tab, if there are any installation issues, that should not be display previously. Could you please help me?

Thanks