Forum Discussion

tlabl
Contributor
10 years ago

Rearrange Project Tree Structure

So...I looked up some posts from years ago and at the time there was no way to re-arrange the project tree.  Is this still true?   I'd like to change the structure without having to re-creating items.

• Yes. The API itself  is not available to be rearranged. Usually the APIs were defined by a WSDL/WADL definition. Most of the tests will be done inside the SoapUI NG test projects other than APIs.

3 Replies

• No, it is not true. You definitely can rearrange the project tree. You can deletd, add, edit,clone and drag any items in project tree.

tlabl
      Contributor

So far the delete, add, edit, clone functionality works just fine.  However, I added a new service in my project that is not in the order that I would like and when I try to drag it all I get is a circle with a line through it which is visually telling me I can't drag and drop it above other services in this project.  

hesterli
        Staff

Yes. The API itself  is not available to be rearranged. Usually the APIs were defined by a WSDL/WADL definition. Most of the tests will be done inside the SoapUI NG test projects other than APIs.