ReadyAPI Error: Error getting response; java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
I am sending a POST request with an attachment of size like 14 mb and getting different errors randomly (cycles between these two) like:
- Error getting response; java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer.
- Error getting response; java.net.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
I have also attached a screenshot, please take a look.
I cannot share the request information in this forum, but I can give some details:
- I am using ReadyAPI 3.43.1. Sending an attachment with the request of size around 13-14 mb.
- I'm on the my company's connection.
- I have gone through many questions/threads on the community and out of community but didn't find any solution so far.
- I have already tried adding -Dsoapui.https.protocols=SSLv3,TLSv1.2 and/or -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true to the ReadyAPI.vmoptions file and it doesn't work.
- I have already tried adding set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dsoapui.https.protocols=SSLv3,TLSv1.2 to the ready-api.bat file and it doesn't work.
- I have already tried using http instead of https for the endpoint URL and same behavior.
FYI, same works with POSTMAN.
What could be the reason for this error: Company's connection/firewall/antivirus is blocking the connection? ReadyAPI issue? Or something else?
Can someone please advice me on this issue?
Please let me know if you need additional information.
Thanks in advance!