Forum Discussion

madhankumarbs's avatar
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago

OAUTH2.0 Implementation is not working in Jenkins

I have created the OAUTH2.0 profile as specified in ReadyAPI support page and also included a Groovy Script to get the fresh token always. It all works perfectly in local but in Jenkins it is throwing the error

2 Replies

  • nmrao's avatar
    Champion Level 3
    Please try to add more logging in your script and see where it causing issue if the present log is not helpful.
    • madhankumarbs's avatar
      Occasional Contributor

      Have attached the Logs.. 



      I have created a OAUTH Profile and added Automation Scripts in the Scripts tab to have it accessed everytime the token needs to be refreshed. 

      I have a REST steps which demands OAUTH

      I have added the below code in RequestFilter.filterRequest Event


      // Import the required classes
      import com.teamdev.jxbrowser.*;

      // Get a project
      def project = ModelSupport.getModelItemProject(context.getModelItem());

      // Get the needed authorization profile
      def authProfile = project.getAuthRepository().getEntry("My Profile");

      //Create a facade object
      def tokenType = TokenType.ACCESS;
      def oAuthFacade = new OltuOAuth2ClientFacade(tokenType);

      // Request an access token in headless mode and assign it to the authorization profile we got earlier
      oAuthFacade.requestAccessToken(authProfile, true, true);

      // Access token retrieval may take time, so we need to pause the execution for 3 seconds to finish it. You may increase this value if needed.

      // Posts a new token to the script log"Set new token: " + authProfile.getAccessToken());


      I have tried the same with SubmitListener.beforeSubmit Event as well


      Both works perfectly in Local windows machine. However when I trigger the job in jenkins (linux) it throws the error that chromium is not intialised



       clean test -Djxbrowser.chromium.dir=/apps/jenkins-agent/.m2/repository/com/teamdev/.jxbrowser -Djava.awt.headless=false is my MVN command in Jenkins