Forum Discussion

Rajdeephs
Occasional Contributor
12 years ago

Navigation issue

On the LoadUI window, its veryt difficult to navigate. I am dragging it to one placce and the component is going somewhere else. Its really making my life to tough. Its too slow.

Provided the drag and drop facilities but its not worth at all.

4 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Care to elaborate?

What is worst? The performance or the drag-n-drop way of interacting with LoadUI? How fast is your computer?

Henrik
    SmartBear Software
    Rajdeephs
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi Henrik,

The biggest problem is with the Navigation of the component on Working window.If you drag the component to another place on working window it will go some where else and its very very slow to operate on it.Its very irritating.

In long run of LoadUI Test Suite, sometimes tool itself start Not responding and getting hanged in between the run.

Tool is not even able to utilized more than 2 GB of RAM. I am having very good configuration of my system.
    RAM : 8GB
    Processor : 2.6 GHz

Thanks,
    Rajdeep
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Thanks for your reply!

I'm sorry to hear that. I forgot to ask: are you running Windows, Mac or Linux?

We will release a beta of LoadUI 2.5 very soon -- it has a completely rewritten user interface (all new framework, all new code). Hopefully this will improve your experience.

Henrik
    SmartBear Software
    Rajdeephs
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi Henrik,

Yeah i am using Window box as of now.

Yeah will wait for the Next Release.

Thanks,
    Rajdeep