Forum Discussion

KHeimannsfeld
New Contributor
10 years ago

MockService soapAction Binding is lost after second SOAP req

Hi,

I am using SOAP UI Pro 5.0. I am trying to create a simple SOAP Mockup. The Mockup processes the first request correctly. However sending the same request a second time fails with an error "Missing operation for soapAction [GetSECapabilityProfileId] and body element [null] with SOAP Version [SOAP 1.2]". The same happens when the request comes from my test server.

See the SOAPUI log below. First request works, Second request fails. The request is static and the mock behaviour is static as well. Oh btw. Request was send from SOAPUI and to the SOAP UI Mockup on the same machine. When I restart the Mock Service it works correctly once and then throws the above error. The behaviour is reproducable.

Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated

kind regards
Klaus

Fri May 30 16:29:36 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Stale connection check
Fri May 30 16:29:36 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Stale connection detected
Fri May 30 16:29:36 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Connection closed
Fri May 30 16:29:36 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Attempt 1 to execute request
Fri May 30 16:29:36 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Sending request: POST /tsp-enabler-gateway/gpm-ws HTTP/1.1
Fri May 30 16:29:36 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Fri May 30 16:29:36 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Connection can be kept alive indefinitely
Fri May 30 16:29:36 CEST 2014:INFO:Got response for [SEInfoBinding.GetSECapabilityProfileId:Request from NFCSM] in 66ms (3585 bytes)
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Stale connection check
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Attempt 1 to execute request
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Sending request: POST /tsp-enabler-gateway/gpm-ws HTTP/1.1
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:ERROR:An error occurred [Missing operation for soapAction [GetSECapabilityProfileId] and body element [null] with SOAP Version [SOAP 1.2]], see error log for details
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:ERROR:An error occurred [WRITER], see error log for details
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:DEBUG:Connection can be kept alive indefinitely
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:INFO:Got response for [SEInfoBinding.GetSECapabilityProfileId:Request from NFCSM] in 16ms (475 bytes)

Error.Log:
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:ERROR:com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.DispatchException: Missing operation for soapAction [GetSECapabilityProfileId] and body element [null] with SOAP Version [SOAP 1.2]
com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.DispatchException: Missing operation for soapAction [GetSECapabilityProfileId] and body element [null] with SOAP Version [SOAP 1.2]
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.WsdlMockDispatcher.dispatchPostRequest(WsdlMockDispatcher.java:284)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.WsdlMockDispatcher.dispatchRequest(WsdlMockDispatcher.java:122)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.WsdlMockRunner.dispatchRequest(WsdlMockRunner.java:156)
at com.eviware.soapui.monitor.JettyMockEngine$ServerHandler.handle(JettyMockEngine.java:716)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Fri May 30 16:29:52 CEST 2014:ERROR:java.lang.IllegalStateException: WRITER
java.lang.IllegalStateException: WRITER
at org.mortbay.jetty.Response.getOutputStream(Response.java:594)
at com.eviware.soapui.monitor.JettyMockEngine$MockRequestLog.log(JettyMockEngine.java:820)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RequestLogHandler.handle(RequestLogHandler.java:51)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

8 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

Is this just a problem you have encountered in SoapUI Pro 5.0.0, or can you reproduce with previous versions of SoapUI Pro such as 4.6.4?

Regards,
    Marcus
    SmartBear Support
  • Hi Marcus,

I reproduced the behaviour on 4.5.3 Pro. and 4.6.4 Pro. After restarting the Mock Service the setup works once then fails. I also noted that there seems to be a time dependancy. If I wait for some time then the next request works. A second request following immediatly fails again as described! I measured roughtly that after 35s the request works again. If I send the request earlier it resets the system and the next request will work 35sec later.

This is really strange !! Any suggestions?

I also switched off the usage of WSS to make sure that there is no dependancy ...

any help for a workaround or fix would be nice

thanks
    Klaus
  • Hi,

created a completely clean new project with the SEInfo.wsdl using the GetSECapabilityProfileId. Maybe that helps.
    Behaviour is still the same.

cheers
    Klaus
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\SoapUI\Support\forum_files\xsd\GP.systems.messaging.2.1.0.xsd (The system cannot find the path specified

I can't create a project with just the wsdl file, I will need the schemas as well. If you can not attach all that here you can open a support ticket to send.

http://www.soapui.org/Support/support-overview.html

Regards,
    Marcus
    SmartBear Support
  • Sorry missed that. I opened a support case #00041484 and added the wsdl and xsd file.

thanks Klaus
      avercoutere
      Regular Visitor

Hi KHeimannsfeld,

I've the exactly same issue, did support resolve your problem ?

Thx in advance,
      Adrien Vercoutere

macheke

have the same issue, was this ever resolved ? Thanx