Forum Discussion

lc25s
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

Missing operation for soapAction ...

I'm running multiple tests and have found that after some period of time (TBD) of running successful tests, things stop working and I start receiving....

"Missing operation for soap Action ... and body element ... with SOAP Version ..."

And then, the error will go away, and things will be successful again.

I've read plenty of info on this topic, but none of the suggestions work. In fact, this error is so random, I cannot pin point it.

Appreciate some clarity and solution that's not "upgrade"...I'm currently using a Pro license for soap UI 4.5.1.

3 Replies

• Hi,

As a reminder if your a pro user please post in the SoapUI pro forum.

Can you please give more information on your setup such as how many tests, what operating system you are using, etc.?

Also please attach any logs you have in the <soapui install>\bin folder such as the soapui.log, soapui-errors.log, etc.
    lc25s
    Occasional Contributor
    Sorry, I didn't post in pro because i did not think it was a pro bug.

Running soapUI on RHEL 5.6. I'm running from 4 diff tests we have here (and I'm new so I dont know them all very well). The error logs I have are the exact same as others who posted.

Missing operation for soapAction ...

I do NOT have HTTP Settings/Enable Mock HTTP Log: Logs wire content of all mock requests checked; are there other settings I should look into?
  • Hi,

Please attach the error logs I listed in previous post.
    Also, please list the threads that have you have looked at with the same error and attach the project file.