Forum Discussion

nickr001
New Contributor
13 years ago

loadUI command line problems

Hi there,

I am trying to use loadui command line tool on mac and having several issues.
My project setup is next:
I have simple soapui runner which runs a test from existing soapui project and script runner that is executing groovy script. This is placed in the root of the project (not part of the test case component) In addition to that for testing purposes I have added test case called TestCase with same exact setup and test case named TestCase1 with just soapui runner and load generator (no groovy script) All tests are working fine from loadui GUI.

Here are my problems:
1. Running locally
When I run
./loadUI-cmd.command -p /Users/me/loadUI/loadtestproject.xml  -L 10:0:0 

after some exceptions (several, you can find them at the bottom of the post) it actually runs the setup in the root of the project and groovy script works just fine. But in case I want to specify testcase and run next command:
./loadUI-cmd.command -p /Users/me/loadUI/loadtestproject.xml -nofx -t"TestCase" -L 10:0:0

Test kind of runs (it issuing the queries and I can see that Samples count updated and checking the service I can see that loadui is issuing the queries but after 10 sec it get stuck without producing any results and not closing the run) but groovy script not executing.
Then when i try TestCase1 that has no groovy script runner, I am usnig next command:
./loadUI-cmd.command -p /Users/me/loadUI/loadtestproject.xml -nofx -t"TestCase1" -L 10:0:0

I don't see any queries being issued nor Samples count updated it also stuck after 10 seconds unable to finish the test.

2. Distributed
I have ami image of load agent distributed to the aws and I can see it is up and running. I am able to add agent in loadUI GUI and run distributed tests on that agent, but it doesn't work when I am trying to use command line. It fails with exception about MissingFieldException:No such Filed: Script1:
(ec2 address is modified)
./loadUI-cmd.command -p /Users/me/loadUI/loadtestproject.xml -a ec2-00-00-000-00.compute-1.amazonaws.com:443 -t"TestCase" -L 10:0:0

16:25:39,940 INFO [CommandRunner] Awaiting TestCase initialization...
groovy.lang.MissingFieldException: No such field: log for class: Script1
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.getAttribute(MetaClassImpl.java:2494)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.getAttribute(MetaClassImpl.java:3316)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.getGroovyObjectField(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:352)
at Script1.this$dist$get$3(Script1.groovy)
at Script1$1.propertyMissing(Script1.groovy)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMissingProperty(MetaClassImpl.java:753)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl$11.getProperty(MetaClassImpl.java:1773)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.GetEffectivePogoPropertySite.getProperty(GetEffectivePogoPropertySite.java:84)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callGroovyObjectGetProperty(AbstractCallSite.java:231)
at Script1$1.handleMessage(Script1.groovy:47)
at com.eviware.loadui.util.messaging.MessageEndpointSupport$MessageListenerProxy.handleMessage(MessageEndpointSupport.java:120)
at com.eviware.loadui.util.messaging.ChannelRoutingSupport.fireMessage(ChannelRoutingSupport.java:75)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.messaging.BayeuxMessageEndpoint.onMessages(BayeuxMessageEndpoint.java:161)
at org.cometd.client.BayeuxClient$PublishTransportListener.onMessages(BayeuxClient.java:722)
at org.cometd.client.transport.LongPollingTransport$TransportExchange.onResponseComplete(LongPollingTransport.java:252)
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpExchange$Listener.onResponseComplete(HttpExchange.java:921)
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpExchange.setStatus(HttpExchange.java:264)
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpConnection$Handler.messageComplete(HttpConnection.java:605)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:812)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:220)
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:263)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:526)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:41)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:528)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.getGroovyObjectField(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:352)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMissingProperty(MetaClassImpl.java:753)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.GetEffectivePogoPropertySite.callGroovyObjectGetProperty(GetEffectivePogoPropertySite.java:67)
at com.eviware.loadui.util.messaging.MessageEndpointSupport$MessageListenerProxy.handleMessage(MessageEndpointSupport.java:120)
at com.eviware.loadui.util.messaging.ChannelRoutingSupport.fireMessage(ChannelRoutingSupport.java:75)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.messaging.BayeuxMessageEndpoint.onMessages(BayeuxMessageEndpoint.java:161)
at org.cometd.client.BayeuxClient$PublishTransportListener.onMessages(BayeuxClient.java:722)
at org.cometd.client.transport.LongPollingTransport$TransportExchange.onResponseComplete(LongPollingTransport.java:252)
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpExchange$Listener.onResponseComplete(HttpExchange.java:921)
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpExchange.setStatus(HttpExchange.java:264)
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpConnection$Handler.messageComplete(HttpConnection.java:605)
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:263)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:526)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:41)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:528)
16:26:39,956 ERROR [CommandRunner] Some TestCases not initialized during timeout period. Program will exit
Stopping Framework...

This is general log I am getting each time I am running the command line (sorry for long post)
Launching loadUI Build: loadUI-2011-08-08-[2] 2011/08/08 03:19
ERROR: Bundle com.eviware.loadui.fx-interface [29] Error starting file:/Applications/loadUI/bundle/loadui-fx-interface-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.eviware.loadui.fx-interface [29]: Unable to resolve 29.0: missing requirement [29.0] package; (package=com.javafx.preview.control))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.eviware.loadui.fx-interface [29]: Unable to resolve 29.0: missing requirement [29.0] package; (package=com.javafx.preview.control)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3446)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1734)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1163)
at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
Configuring log4j from [/Applications/loadUI/soapui-log4j.xml]
16:16:24,506 WARN [SoapUI] Missing folder [/Applications/loadUI/./ext] for external libraries
16:16:24,656 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] initialized soapui-settings from [/Users/nryabov/soapui-settings.xml]
log4j:ERROR Could not find [log4j.dtd]. Used [sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader@43be2d65] class loader in the search.
log4j:ERROR Could not parse url [file:/Applications/loadUI/log4j.xml].
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Applications/loadUI/log4j.dtd (No such file or directory)
org.apache.commons.ssl.ProbablyBadPasswordException: Probably bad JKS-Key password: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Password must not be null
at org.apache.commons.ssl.KeyStoreBuilder.tryJKS(KeyStoreBuilder.java:484)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.KeyStoreBuilder.parse(KeyStoreBuilder.java:374)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.TrustMaterial.<init>(TrustMaterial.java:213)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.TrustMaterial.<init>(TrustMaterial.java:165)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.TrustMaterial.<init>(TrustMaterial.java:170)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.TrustMaterial.<init>(TrustMaterial.java:175)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.TrustMaterial.<clinit>(TrustMaterial.java:88)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.SSL.<init>(SSL.java:184)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.SSLClient.<init>(SSLClient.java:59)
at org.apache.commons.ssl.HttpSecureProtocol.<init>(HttpSecureProtocol.java:55)
at org.apache.commons.httpclient.contrib.ssl.EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.<init>(EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:94)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.http.SoapUIEasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.<init>(SoapUIEasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:36)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.http.HttpClientSupport$Helper.<init>(HttpClientSupport.java:65)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.http.HttpClientSupport.<clinit>(HttpClientSupport.java:48)
at com.eviware.soapui.DefaultSoapUICore.initSettings(DefaultSoapUICore.java:353)
at com.eviware.soapui.SwingSoapUICore.initSettings(SwingSoapUICore.java:118)
at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIPro$SoapUIProCore.initSettings(SourceFile:917)
at com.eviware.soapui.DefaultSoapUICore.init(DefaultSoapUICore.java:141)
at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIPro$SoapUIProCore.init(SourceFile:828)
at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIPro$SoapUIProCore.<init>(SourceFile:809)
at com.eviware.loadui.components.soapui.SoapUIComponentActivator.start(SoapUIComponentActivator.java:166)
at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAction.java:629)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.activateBundle(Felix.java:1842)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1759)
at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
16:16:25,132 WARN [SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory] Missing scripts folder [/Applications/loadUI/scripts]
-> Framework started!
------------------------------------
INITIALIZING COMMAND LINE RUNNER
16:16:27,646 INFO [CajoServer] Port already in use: 1199; nested exception is:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
16:16:27,646 INFO [CajoServer] The cajo server is running on localhost:1199/loaduiIntegration
16:16:27,709 INFO [ExecutorManagerImpl] Global Threadpool max size set to 1000
16:16:27,710 INFO [ExecutorManagerImpl] Global Threadpool queue max size set to 10000
16:16:28,431 INFO [SoapUIProjectLoader] Caching soapUI project at [/Users/me/blah.xml]
16:16:28,467 INFO [WsdlProject] Loaded project from [file:/Users/me/blah.xml]
16:16:28,645 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] Importing preferences from [/Users/nryabov/soapui-settings.xml]
16:16:28,646 INFO [HttpClientSupport$Helper] Updating keyStore..
16:16:28,646 ERROR [SoapUI] An error occured [java.lang.NullPointerException], see error log for details
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.http.HttpClientSupport$Helper.initKeyMaterial(HttpClientSupport.java:148)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.http.HttpClientSupport$Helper.access$200(HttpClientSupport.java:54)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.http.HttpClientSupport$Helper$SSLSettingsListener.settingsReloaded(HttpClientSupport.java:194)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.settings.XmlBeansSettingsImpl.notifySettingsReloaded(XmlBeansSettingsImpl.java:140)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.settings.XmlBeansSettingsImpl.reloadSettings(XmlBeansSettingsImpl.java:131)
at com.eviware.loadui.components.soapui.SoapUIComponentActivator.loadSettings(SoapUIComponentActivator.java:210)
at com.eviware.loadui.components.soapui.SoapUISamplerComponent$SoapUITestCaseRunner.initGeneralSettings(SoapUISamplerComponent.java:945)
at com.eviware.loadui.components.soapui.SoapUISamplerComponent.<init>(SoapUISamplerComponent.java:262)
at com.eviware.loadui.components.soapui.SoapUIBehaviorProvider.loadBehavior(SoapUIBehaviorProvider.java:38)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.component.ComponentRegistryImpl.loadBehavior(ComponentRegistryImpl.java:142)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.model.CanvasItemImpl.loadComponent(CanvasItemImpl.java:293)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.model.CanvasItemImpl.init(CanvasItemImpl.java:171)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.model.SceneItemImpl.init(SceneItemImpl.java:132)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.model.ProjectItemImpl.init(ProjectItemImpl.java:158)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.model.ProjectItemImpl.loadProject(ProjectItemImpl.java:125)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.model.ProjectRefImpl.loadProject(ProjectRefImpl.java:117)
at com.eviware.loadui.impl.model.ProjectRefImpl.setEnabled(ProjectRefImpl.java:137)
at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.setProperty(MetaClassImpl.java:2392)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.setProperty(MetaClassImpl.java:3312)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.setProperty(InvokerHelper.java:183)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.setProperty(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:480)
at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:110)
at com.eviware.loadui.cmd.CommandRunner$CommandRunnable.run(CommandRunner.java:94)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:206)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
16:16:28,897 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] Importing preferences from [/Users/me/soapui-settings.xml]
16:16:28,897 INFO [HttpClientSupport$Helper] Updating keyStore..

... Same exception as above couple more times.....

16:16:32,322 INFO [GroovyComponentClassLoader] Loading dependency: net.sf.opencsv:opencsv
16:16:32,464 INFO [CommandRunner] Connectiong to agents...
16:16:32,978 INFO [CommandRunner]

RUNNING TEST
TARGET WSSLoadTest
LIMITS Time: 00:00:10 Samples: - Failures: -

16:16:32,980 INFO [CommandRunner] Time: 00:00:00 Samples: 0 Failures: 0
then start running queries sometimes

So yes, I need help :)
Thanks,
Nick

4 Replies

nickr001
    New Contributor
    am I the only one that experiencing that? Are there any steps I can take to help to narrow down the issues?
  • I have the same issue trying to run tests in distributed mode

Is there any solution?
  • I have very similar issue truing to run loadui tests on the agent.
    I've launched the agent on my local machine (the latest version - loadUI-Agent-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT).
    After that I've tried to run my tests on this agent:

set dir="C:\Program Files (x86)\eviware\loadUI-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT\"
    call %dir%loadUI-cmd-sysjvm.bat -p "C:\Users\splevako\.loadui\NOTES_LOAD.xml" -t "Create 1 note" -a localhost -L 30:0:0
    call %dir%loadUI-cmd-sysjvm.bat "C:\Users\splevako\.loadui\NOTES_LOAD.xml" -t "Create 1 note with attachment" -a localhost -L 30:0:0

The exception appears during execution:

Launching loadUI Build: loadUI-2011-11-15-[1] 2011/11/15 03:04
    ERROR: Bundle com.eviware.loadui.fx-interface [29] Error starting file:/C:/Progr
    am%20Files%20(x86)/eviware/loadUI-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT/bundle/loadui-fx-interface-1.5.
    1-SNAPSHOT.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bun
    dle com.eviware.loadui.fx-interface [29]: Unable to resolve 29.0: missing requir
    ement [29.0] package; (package=com.javafx.preview.control))
    org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.eviware.
    loadui.fx-interface [29]: Unable to resolve 29.0: missing requirement [29.0] pac
    kage; (package=com.javafx.preview.control)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3446)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1734)

at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264
    )
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Configuring log4j from [C:\Program Files (x86)\eviware\loadUI-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT\soa
    pui-log4j.xml]
    14:09:22,657 INFO [SoapUI] Adding [C:\Program Files (x86)\eviware\loadUI-1.5.1-
    SNAPSHOT\.\ext\sqljdbc.jar] to extensions classpath
    14:09:22,828 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] initialized soapui-settings from [C:\User
    s\splevako\soapui-settings.xml]
    14:09:23,204 INFO [SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory] Setting Script Library t
    o [C:\SmartBear\soapUI-Pro-4.0.1\bin\scripts]
    14:09:23,653 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/xop.xsd with targetNamespace http://www.w3.org/2004/08/xop/include

14:09:23,705 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/XMLSchema.xsd with targetNamespace http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchem
    a
    14:09:23,708 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/xml.xsd with targetNamespace http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace
    14:09:23,709 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/swaref.xsd with targetNamespace http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1
    /xsd
    14:09:23,711 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/xmime200505.xsd with targetNamespace http://www.w3.org/2005/05/xml
    mime
    14:09:23,713 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/xmime200411.xsd with targetNamespace http://www.w3.org/2004/11/xml
    mime
    14:09:23,717 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/soapEnvelope.xsd with targetNamespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/s
    oap/envelope/
    14:09:23,725 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/soapEncoding.xsd with targetNamespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/s
    oap/encoding/
    14:09:23,728 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/soapEnvelope12.xsd with targetNamespace http://www.w3.org/2003/05/
    soap-envelope
    14:09:23,735 INFO [SchemaUtils] Added default schema from /com/eviware/soapui/r
    esources/xsds/soapEncoding12.xsd with targetNamespace http://www.w3.org/2003/05/
    soap-encoding
    -> Framework started!
    14:09:24,734 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: soap
    UI Runner
    14:09:24,735 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: soap
    UI MockService
    14:09:24,883 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Asse
    rtion
    14:09:24,899 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Dela
    y
    14:09:24,903 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Fixe
    d Load
    14:09:24,916 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Fixe
    d Rate
    14:09:24,919 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Inte
    rval
    14:09:24,923 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Proc
    ess Runner
    14:09:24,926 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Ramp

14:09:24,929 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Rand
    om
    14:09:24,932 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Rate
    Adapter
    14:09:24,936 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Sche
    duler
    14:09:24,941 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Scri
    pt Runner
    14:09:24,944 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Spli
    tter
    14:09:24,948 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Stat
    istics
    14:09:24,955 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Tabl
    e Log
    14:09:24,958 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Vari
    ance
    14:09:24,962 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Virt
    ual Users
    14:09:24,967 INFO [ComponentRegistryImpl] Registered Component Descriptor: Web
    Page Runner
    14:09:25,573 INFO [CommandRunner]

INITIALIZING COMMAND LINE RUNNER

14:09:25,574 INFO [CommandRunner] Loading default Workspace
    14:09:25,582 INFO [WorkspaceProviderImpl] Loading workspace from file: C:\Users
    \splevako\.loadui\workspace.xml
    14:09:25,827 INFO [WorkspaceItemImpl] Workspace 'WorkspaceItemImpl[label=null]'
    loaded successfully
    14:09:25,831 INFO [ExecutorManagerImpl] Global Threadpool max size set to 1000
    14:09:25,831 INFO [ExecutorManagerImpl] Global Threadpool queue max size set to
    14:09:25,877 INFO [WorkspaceItemImpl] Saving Workspace to file: 'C:\Users\splev
    ako\.loadui\workspace.xml'
    14:09:25,886 INFO [CommandRunner] Loading Project: C:\Users\splevako\.loadui\NO
    TES_LOAD.xml
    14:09:26,124 INFO [SoapUIProjectLoader] Caching soapUI project at [D:\wst\DEV\t
    runk\Notes\notes_LOAD-soapui-project.xml]
    14:09:26,205 INFO [WsdlProject] Loaded project from [file:/D:/wst/DEV/trunk/Not
    es/notes_LOAD-soapui-project.xml]
    14:09:26,311 INFO [SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory] Setting Script Library t
    o [C:\SmartBear\soapUI-Pro-4.0.1\bin\scripts]
    14:09:26,339 INFO [CajoServer] The cajo server is running on localhost:1199/loa
    duiIntegration
    14:09:27,036 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] Importing preferences from [C:\Users\sple
    vako\soapui-settings.xml]
    14:09:27,039 INFO [HttpClientSupport$Helper] Updating keyStore..
    14:09:27,841 INFO [GroovyComponentClassLoader] Loading dependency: net.sf.openc
    sv:opencsv
    14:09:28,922 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] Importing preferences from [C:\Users\sple
    vako\soapui-settings.xml]
    14:09:28,924 INFO [HttpClientSupport$Helper] Updating keyStore..
    14:09:29,823 INFO [WorkspaceItemImpl] Saving Workspace to file: 'C:\Users\splev
    ako\.loadui\workspace.xml'
    14:09:29,855 INFO [CommandRunner] Connectiong to agents...
    14:09:30,416 INFO [CommandRunner] Awaiting TestCase initialization...
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.getGroovyObjectFiel
    d(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:352)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:
    90)
    at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMissingProperty(MetaClassImpl.java:75
    3)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.GetEffectivePogoPropertySite.get
    Property(GetEffectivePogoPropertySite.java:84)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callGroovyObjec
    tGetProperty(AbstractCallSite.java:231)
    at com.eviware.loadui.util.messaging.MessageEndpointSupport$MessageListe
    nerProxy.handleMessage(MessageEndpointSupport.java:120)
    at com.eviware.loadui.util.messaging.ChannelRoutingSupport.fireMessage(C
    hannelRoutingSupport.java:75)
    at com.eviware.loadui.impl.messaging.BayeuxMessageEndpoint.onMessages(Ba
    yeuxMessageEndpoint.java:161)
    at org.cometd.client.BayeuxClient$PublishTransportListener.onMessages(Ba
    yeuxClient.java:722)
    at org.cometd.client.transport.LongPollingTransport$TransportExchange.on
    ResponseComplete(LongPollingTransport.java:252)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpExchange$Listener.onResponseComplete(Htt
    pExchange.java:921)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpExchange.setStatus(HttpExchange.java:264
    )
    at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpConnection$Handler.messageComplete(HttpC
    onnection.java:605)

at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:26
    3)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEn
    dPoint.java:526)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEnd
    Point.java:41)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool
    .java:528)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.getGroovyObjectFiel
    d(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:352)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:
    90)
    at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMissingProperty(MetaClassImpl.java:75
    3)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.GetEffectivePogoPropertySite.cal
    lGroovyObjectGetProperty(GetEffectivePogoPropertySite.java:67)
    at com.eviware.loadui.util.messaging.MessageEndpointSupport$MessageListe
    nerProxy.handleMessage(MessageEndpointSupport.java:120)
    at com.eviware.loadui.util.messaging.ChannelRoutingSupport.fireMessage(C
    hannelRoutingSupport.java:75)
    at com.eviware.loadui.impl.messaging.BayeuxMessageEndpoint.onMessages(Ba
    yeuxMessageEndpoint.java:161)
    at org.cometd.client.BayeuxClient$PublishTransportListener.onMessages(Ba
    yeuxClient.java:722)
    at org.cometd.client.transport.LongPollingTransport$TransportExchange.on
    ResponseComplete(LongPollingTransport.java:252)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpExchange$Listener.onResponseComplete(Htt
    pExchange.java:921)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpExchange.setStatus(HttpExchange.java:264
    )
    at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpConnection$Handler.messageComplete(HttpC
    onnection.java:605)

at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:26
    3)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEn
    dPoint.java:526)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEnd
    Point.java:41)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool
    .java:528)

The tests work fine in the local mode.

Thanks.
    Sergey.
    calandale
    Occasional Contributor
    I get it outside loadUI, trying to run from Maven build

There's some way to inform command-line of keystore/password, but I can't find it in docs.