Forum Discussion

niveke1994
Occasional Visitor
2 years ago

IndexOutOfBounds exception is thrown when moving a newly created test suite

Dear Smartbear Community,

I've encountered an issue within my ReadyAPI functional Test Project.
When I'm creating a new Test Suite in my project and want to move it to another position I get the following error:

Fri Feb 24 08:28:26 CET 2023: ERROR: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 2 out of bounds for length 2
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 2 out of bounds for length 2
at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBounds(Preconditions.java:64)
at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBoundsCheckIndex(Preconditions.java:70)
at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.checkIndex(Preconditions.java:266)
at java.base/java.util.Objects.checkIndex(Objects.java:359)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:427)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.assertions.AssertionsSupport.refresh(AssertionsSupport.java:221)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.RestTestRequest.updateConfig(RestTestRequest.java:290)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.RestTestRequestStep.resetConfigOnMove(RestTestRequestStep.java:523)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCase.resetConfigOnMove(WsdlTestCase.java:965)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlTestCasePro.resetConfigOnMove(WsdlTestCasePro.java:342)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlTestSuite.resetConfigOnMove(WsdlTestSuite.java:945)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlProject.moveTestSuite(WsdlProject.java:3030)
at com.eviware.soapui.support.dnd.handlers.TestSuiteToTestSuiteDropHandler.moveTestSuite(TestSuiteToTestSuiteDropHandler.java:138)
at com.eviware.soapui.support.dnd.handlers.TestSuiteToTestSuiteDropHandler.moveAfter(TestSuiteToTestSuiteDropHandler.java:62)
at com.eviware.soapui.support.dnd.handlers.TestSuiteToTestSuiteDropHandler.moveAfter(TestSuiteToTestSuiteDropHandler.java:1)
at com.eviware.soapui.support.dnd.handlers.AbstractModelItemDropHandler.move(AbstractModelItemDropHandler.java:199)
at com.eviware.soapui.support.dnd.handlers.AbstractModelItemDropHandler.drop(AbstractModelItemDropHandler.java:184)
at com.eviware.soapui.support.dnd.handlers.AbstractModelItemDropHandler.drop(AbstractModelItemDropHandler.java:1)
at com.eviware.soapui.support.dnd.SoapUIDragAndDropHandler$SoapUIDropTargetListener.drop(SoapUIDragAndDropHandler.java:404)
at java.desktop/java.awt.dnd.DropTarget.drop(DropTarget.java:455)
at java.desktop/sun.awt.dnd.SunDropTargetContextPeer.processDropMessage(SunDropTargetContextPeer.java:548)
at java.desktop/sun.awt.dnd.SunDropTargetContextPeer$EventDispatcher.dispatchDropEvent(SunDropTargetContextPeer.java:864)
at java.desktop/sun.awt.dnd.SunDropTargetContextPeer$EventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(SunDropTargetContextPeer.java:788)
at java.desktop/sun.awt.dnd.SunDropTargetEvent.dispatch(SunDropTargetEvent.java:48)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4866)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2324)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4833)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4948)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processDropTargetEvent(Container.java:4649)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4511)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2310)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2780)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4833)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:773)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:722)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:716)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:399)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:97)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:746)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:744)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:399)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:743)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)

I'm using the compound git project and the following Version of RA:

ReadyAPI 3.44.0
© SmartBear Inc. 2007-2023
smartbear.com

Build Date: 2023-02-20T11:10:43Z(1)
e26495457ca86b66bb3d189ee16f5905f67449dc
Information about 3rd party libraries

If you have any idea what the issue here could be and how I can fix it, I would be very grateful.
Otherwise I have to setup the complete test project from scratch to get rid of this issue -.-

Thank you and Best Regards,
Kevin

No RepliesBe the first to reply