Forum Discussion

ashkht
Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

How to run for particular testcase from a testSuite using command line argument

Hello,

I am working on SOAP UI Automation using Ready API 1.9.0 version. I am trying to explicitly run a particular testcase from a particular testSuite without launching tool, from command line argument. I have tried different methods and also have gone through ReadyAPI documentation but still i didn't got any results or nothing happens when i hit commands (as mentioned in attachment) via command prompt/powershell. PFA attached document explained with screen shots.

Can you please have a look and assist me on the same.

Thanks,

Ashish

10 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Have you provided the other options such as where to store the reports and which project file to execute?
      ashkht
      Contributor

Hello nmrao

Thanks for your response!

Today again i have tried by appending project file location in command line argument, but still nothing happens. PFA screen shot for same. For reporting part, i am handling it explicitly using tear down scripts at testSuite level to publish results on HTML report (as per project requirement).

Command line argument: testrunner.bat -s"TestSuite 2" -c"Report_144" d:\GPS-API\Test Scripts\REST-GPS-soapui-project.xml

Please let me know if any more information is needed.

Regards,

Ashish

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        Then you need to show that script which does that report to see what is causing the issue.