How can I duplicate parameters?
I'm not sure this has been raised before but I thought I'd ask anyway.
I'm trying to run a GET request that represents a filter that can have two or more values passed to it. The url in the request is something like this:
The above is a valid URL but it is not accepted in SoapUI. (the software actually crashed when I attempted to force it using 'New Resource').
What would be a great alternative?
Thanks for the help.
This answer should work
- in Resource or in Method, add parameter (use style = QUERY)
- select parameter and enable "Disable Encoding" at bottom of page
- in Request, select parameter and set Multi-Value Delimiter to \| in bottom-left properties section
- set a value of, e.g., 1|2|3 for the parameter (can use DataGen)
- request will be sent out with, e.g., parameter=1¶meter=2¶meter=3