Forum Discussion

fenglhs
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Got warning while running SoapUI test through Maven -- "Could not load plugin from file"

Warning message is like: 

2015-10-21 16:44:47,366 INFO [PluginLoader] Adding plugin from [C:\Users\fzhang\.soapui\plugins\ready-api-git-plugin-1.0.jar]
2015-10-21 16:44:48,082 WARN [PluginLoader] Could not load plugin from file [C:\Users\fzhang\.soapui\plugins\ready-api-git-plugin-1.0.jar]

2015-10-21 16:44:49,971 WARN [PluginLoader] Could not load plugin from file [C:\Users\fzhang\.soapui\plugins\ready-jira-plugin-1.0.jar]
org.reflections.ReflectionsException: could not get type for name com.smartbear.ready.plugin.jira.PluginConfig

2015-10-21 16:44:50,001 INFO [PluginLoader] Adding plugin from [C:\Users\fzhang\.soapui\plugins\ready-uxm-plugin-1.0.jar]
2015-10-21 16:44:50,027 WARN [PluginLoader] Could not load plugin from file [C:\Users\fzhang\.soapui\plugins\ready-uxm-plugin-1.0.jar]

All those jar are in that folder. No idea why they can't be loaded. 

Many thanks for any help!

• Hi Fenglhs,

As far as I see, those warnings aren’t related to the Maven plugin. Ready! API failed to load the plugin for Git and Jira. Do you use those plugins?

fenglhs
    9 years ago

I actually got it to work. I was using soapui-pro-maven-plugin. Now I changed to ready-api-maven-plugin. Seems everything is working. :)

Thanks a lot for your help!

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Fenglhs,

As far as I see, those warnings aren’t related to the Maven plugin. Ready! API failed to load the plugin for Git and Jira. Do you use those plugins?

fenglhs
      New Contributor

Thanks Tanya for your reply.

I feel those warnings might actually be causing the error that I got afterwards. So I want to deal with those warnings first.

Feng

TanyaYatskovska
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Fenglhs,

I see.  First of all, it makes sense to check if the plugin files specified in the warnings are available on your HDD:

C:\Users\fzhang\.soapui\plugins\ready-api-git-plugin-1.0.jar

C:\Users\fzhang\.soapui\plugins\ready-jira-plugin-1.0.jar

C:\Users\fzhang\.soapui\plugins\ready-uxm-plugin-1.0.jar

If the files are OK, check the Ready! API version installed on your computer. As you are using the plugins for v. 1.0, Ready! API 1.0 must be installed.