Forum Discussion

freedark
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

afterLoad event not being called in SoapUI 4.0

I have a soapui plugin that works with SoapUI 3.x but is not working with SoapUI 4.x. I've updated to the SoapUI 4.0 jar that should be associated with my version of SoapUI but my overridden afterLoad function is not being called in SoapUI 4.0. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.

5 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

Can you a provide us a bit more information about problem and your plugin, please?

robert
    /SmartBear
    freedark
    Occasional Contributor
    I'm inheriting from the ProjectListenerAdapter subclass and overriding the afterLoad event to start functionality for embedding my test results in an external database. This works in SoapUI 3.6 however updating to the SoapUI 4.0 jar's and attempting to use the plugin causes nothing to occur.
    freedark
    Occasional Contributor
    This is a blocking issue for projects that we have using SoapUI 4.0, do you have any suggestions for resolving this?
    freedark
    Occasional Contributor
    It's been a week since I've gotten a reply to this. I've also e-mailed and have gotten no feedback. I'd greatly appreciate a status of some sort as I said this is a blocking issue for my teams deployment.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

I'm going through the forum here - was this ever resolved?

regards!

/Ole
    SmartBear Software