Forum Discussion

brogers_1
Occasional Contributor
12 years ago

Company Logo space allocation/hide option

Is there a way to make the Company Logo area in the bottom left corner of the interface take up less room, or be hidden altogether? Some users who are working on smaller screens (laptops etc) are reporting it is making the left pane of Releases/Folders/Groups display very few lines. Is there a way to clear some real estate to make this area larger on small screens? I tried making the company logo smaller, but it seems there is a set amount of space allocated.

6 Replies

curtis_malasky
    Occasional Contributor
    I definitely 2nd this request. We use QAComplete on a projector in our weekly meetings. The projector is 1024x768, and our folder tree is huge. It would be appreciated if we could use the space more efficiently.

I'd also love the ability to put the 'Test Management' tab in it's own browser window, thus saving some of the vertical space the main SmartBear tabs header eats up on the projector.
    abrittan
    Occasional Contributor
    Allowing multiple windows within QAComplete would also be useful for me - it's a limitation only being able to have one window/session open.
    Swoop
    Frequent Contributor
    Come on, Smart Bear.  Is there no way to make the Company Logo area in the bottom left corner of the interface take up less room?