Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Automated Testing Bridge & QAComplete Enterprise Edition

Hi,

we've successfully set up our QAComplete server but the "SoftwarePlanner Registration" (Automated Testing Bridge) throws an error by clicking 'Load Projects'.

---------------------------

An error accured while connection to:http://qait/psws/psws.asmx

---------------------------

The appcode-values were changed to "agSPEnt", as mentioned in the usersguide, which is the correct value for our instance.

The webservice is running and accessible. The values for registration (webservice URL, email and password) are correct.

Is there any log to analyze? Or do anyone knows how to fix that?

Best regards,

Stefan Krug

4 Replies

• Why not post the solution here? Its two years later and I'm in the exact same situation.
  • Hi Stefan,

I've seen that error before - we had a slight problem with one of the versions of our automation bridge.

Would you mind letting our support team help you out? You can submit a support ticket by clicking on the Help Center in the upper right of your QAComplete screen, then click the Create Support Ticket link. A screen shot of the registration form (so they can see the version) would probably help, and also the version of QAComplete that you've installed, which is on the Setup tab.

Thanks!
  • I have to agree with David.

We too are having the same error trying to set up the Automated Testing Bridge.

Why not post the solutions to these 'common' probelms for all to see?

Regards,

Steve.