Forum Discussion

nkarmacharya
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

[LoadUIWeb] Socket error during simulation

Hi,

Has anyone faced this issue when running the load test using loadUIWeb?

'The following socket error occurred during simulation:

10061: Connection refused.'

My test was working fine earlier but I started getting socket error. There was no change is the application that I was testing. Going further I installed sniffing tool 'Fiddler'. One thing I have noticed is, when the fiddler tool is turned on I don't see Socket error. However, the error occurs when fiddler turned off. Anyone has good sugestion on this issue?

3 Replies

bietz
    New Contributor
    Hi:

I am seeing about the same error ..see below - this is 1 / 3/ 5 V users  I can't hardly complete more then 1 of 10 Verications - to get the final report.

Virtual user "Virtual user group (1)": The following socket error occurred during simulation:

10053: Software caused connection abort.

Google search and looking at the smartbear site - I don't see anything to assist with a solution or to even know what to fix.

Jay
    nkarmacharya
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi Jay,

Did you try installing fiddler and running the test. See what happens. Make sure that you turn off fiddler record the script. And turn it on when you run the script.

bietz
    New Contributor
    Nitesh:

Got fiddler from fiddler2.com and this seems to allow my load tests to finish successfully.

Thanks for the advice... now to figure out the issues if any.

Jay