Forum Discussion

jchas5
Contributor
13 years ago

Is there a way to set actual time for time stamping?

While running loadComplete tests, I noticed in the counters page, time stamps are done relative to the start of execution of the test, i.e 1:32 is one minute thirty-two seconds into the test. However, when the tests finishes, the time stamps are in local time, i.e. 08:32:52. Is there a way to set the counters page to display the local time, instead of the relative test execution time? If not, can loadComplete add this feature?

5 Replies

• Hi John,

I don't see anything similar if I execute an HTTP load test of a Windows host. As I use LoadComplete 2.5 Beta, I'd recommend that you also check the behavior using it. You can apply for the participation in the Beta testing using the instructions from the "LoadComplete 2.5 Beta Program Now Open" thread.

If you face the same difference using LoadComplete 2.5 Beta, please let me know the type of your server and post two images that will demonstrate the difference.

Thank you.
  • Hi Mike, perhaps I should have attached a screen shot. In the screen shot, you can see that the counters page displays a time relative to the start of the test. In the lower right corner you can see the local time on my system. When the report is generated at the end, the time stamps are local time stamps. Is there a setting that I can select to set the time to be local in the counters page during test execution as oppose to relative? 

Thanks.

-J
  • Hi Mike, that's right, the time stamps in the "message panel" display local time. The time stamps in the graph display time relative to the beginning of the test. Is there a way to set the time format in the counter page (during test execution) to local time? 
  • Hi John,

No, there's not. I have registered your request as a suggestion in our DB. Thank you for the improvement idea.