Forum Discussion

mehashah
Contributor
9 years ago

Help on understanding LoadComplete result

Hello,

I would like some help on understanding LoadComplete result since I am fairly new to this tool.
I am getting error on JSESSIONID, since this ID is dynamic, LoadComplete throwing me warnings on every run. How can I record dynamic IDs in my script?
I also would like to know where exactly the error happens in script, so that I can add more delay time if needed.

Is there anyway to rename page numbers with something more user friendly? Right now it's recorded as Page 0001, 00002 etc.

Appreciate any help on this.
Thanks,

4 Replies

RyanHeidorn
        Staff

According to the release documentation for LoadComplete 3.1, the application should auto-correlate JSESSIONID for you. If this is not working for you, I suggest you contact support.

Or, you may also want to try enabling auto-correlation of cookies:

• In the HTTP Load Testing dialog, switch to the Recording tabbed page.

• Select the Correlate cookies automatically check box.

When you get an error during scenario verification or test execution, you can look at the Details view of the log to see exactly where errors occur. Double clicking on the error will bring you to the corresponding request in the Scenario editor.

You can set page names by choosing manual pagination during test recording, and entering in the name you want for the page. It would be nice if you could directly edit the page names from within the GUI. That's a good idea and I will submit it as a feature request!

I hope this helps.