Forum Discussion

abhishekc
Occasional Contributor
12 years ago

Error 'Interface not supported'.

When i launch Loadcomplete from administrator.It's not recording traffic and when i close the application it displayed the error 'Interface not supported. Here i have attached screenshot for the reference.

Please help !!!

1 Reply

• Hi Abhishek,

I'll need some diagnostic information to learn the error's nature. To collect the information, please follow the instructions below:

1. Download the Debugging Tools for Windows package and install it.

2. Create the "C:\dumps" folder.

3. Run "C:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows (x86)\windbg.exe" (on 32-bit versions of Windows) or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Debugging Tools for Windows (x86)\windbg.exe" (on 64-bit versions of Windows) as an Administrator.

4. Choose WinDbg's "File | Open Executable..." main menu item and choose the loadcomplete.exe executable in the dialog that appears.

5. Choose No in the dialog that suggests saving information for the workspace. After that, WinDbg will start LoadComplete and trace exceptions that occur in it.

6. Execute the following command in WinDbg's Command window:

gn; .dump /m /u C:\dumps\.dmp; z(1>0)

WinDbg will automatically create memory dumps when exceptions occur.

7. Right after the error message appears, click somewhere within the Command window to select it and save its contents to the "C:\dumps\output.txt" file by choosing the "Edit | Write Window Text to File..." main menu item and specifying this file in the dialog that appears.

8. Pack the "C:\dumps" folder and send me the archive.

Thanks in advance.