Forum Discussion

MisterB
Champion Level 3
5 months ago

Roadmap portal (Zephyr Scale)

Hi,

I'm wondering when we can expect to see some activity on the Roadmap portal for Zephyr Scale.  I've posted numerous ideas to the board (as have others), but it seems the portal has not been updated since it was launched early this year.  I've seen one post in the community questioning the value in submitting ideas as a result of non-update and I'm thinking the same also - I can't even tell what ideas I've submitted because there's no way to do that.

It feels like this is not being owned and loved.  My wish is that the portal is updated on a quarterly basis, but at least half-yearly.

What would also be useful is a link/button on community post screens where users could submit ideas to the portal (with auto-login).  I'd suggest this on the Roadmap portal, but I think you know what I'm going to say :)

Thanks for listening.

Andy

4 Replies

D0UG
    Community Manager

Hey MisterB 

I've reached out to our product management team and am hoping to have a response next week. 

D0UG
    Community Manager

MisterB I just received this note from our product manager. Please let me know if you'd like to chat with the team. 

Thanks for your input. This is very valuable for us to hear, and we are taking it seriously. As our recent user base has grown quickly, we have focused in 2023 heavily on performance and scalability. Also, we have launched our re-imagined Zephyr Squad product built on the infrastructure of Zephyr Scale. 

Looking ahead, we have significant and exciting new capabilities in the Scale product coming early in the year that are not yet announced. We'd love to talk to you about it live and to offer a call and a demo anytime.

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi D0UG apologies for the delay in my reply - it was a busy run into the Christmas period.  The offer of a call as mentioned above would be great! 

Thanks, Andy