Forum Discussion

D0UG
Community Manager
5 months ago
Solved

Announcement: Update on the new Community Platform

Hello Champion!

I am excited to announce that we have completed our migration to the new SmartBear Community platform. This update will enable community members to find and provide answers faster than ever!

A few areas of improvement include:

• New human-readable URL structure
  • Updated inbox, messages, and notifications
  • Clean and clear UI

Over the next few months, you can expect even more updates and enhancements to the UI and forums.

As with any migration, there are a few issues that we’re working through with our vendor. If you come across a bug or would like to provide feedback, you can do so here.

One issue I want to call attention is that the Community Champions group was removed as part of the automated migration. I will create a new group and send invites to our current champions. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers!
Doug

• nmrao You should be able to send messages now. There was a permission that was turned off for all users. 

For the Java API Docs, I'll reach out to our DevOps team and get that resolved. Thanks for flagging. 

4 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3

Started to like the new platform which include features like replying to threads, include video instead of just link out of many.

However, it is noticed that i can't send a private message from my Inbox or may be it is available somewhere else which I didn't notice.

One of the reason I wanted to send the private message was to notify D0UG an issue where it broke the link of Java Docs for SOAPUI OS. I think this is even referred by many from ReadyAPI as well as this is the core java api docs.

SOAPUI OS Java API Docs

Hope this gets addressed at the earliest.

D0UG
      Community Manager

nmrao You should be able to send messages now. There was a permission that was turned off for all users. 

For the Java API Docs, I'll reach out to our DevOps team and get that resolved. Thanks for flagging.