Forum Discussion

AnushaM
Regular Visitor
2 years ago

Zephyr Uset Guide

Hi EVeryone, Im unable to retake the Zephyr User Guide Training. I'm newly onboarded resource and scored 70%, to get the certificate i need to score 80% but the system isnt showing retake option. Can some one help me in this regard. Regards, Anusha M

4 Replies

anamsher
    New Contributor

Welcome to the team Anusha! It sounds like you're facing a common issue with the Zephyr User Guide Training system. The retake option can sometimes be tricky to find or might not appear immediately. Here are a few steps you can try:

1. Check for Retake Option: Ensure you’ve logged out and logged back in to refresh the system. Sometimes, the retake option might appear after a refresh. If you’re interested in incorporating your new Zephyr skills into a B9 game scenario, that might also help you keep your training engaging and fun.
    2. Contact Support: If the option still isn’t visible, it’s a good idea to reach out to the support team for Zephyr. They can provide specific guidance or manually reset your attempt if needed.
    3. Verify Course Status: Double-check if there are any prerequisites or restrictions that might be preventing the retake option from appearing. Also, ensure there aren’t any ongoing issues with the training system itself.

If you’re still encountering issues, it might be useful to share a screenshot or additional details with the support team. They should be able to help you get back on track. Good luck with your retake, and I hope you score that 80% and earn your certificate soon!

rodferrior
    Occasional Visitor

I understand your concern regarding the Zephyr User Guide Training. It's possible that the retake option may not be available due to system restrictions or specific training program policies.

Here are a few steps you can take to resolve this issue:

1. Contact Support: Reach out b9 game to the support team or training program administrator. They can provide assistance or manually reset the test for you.
    2. Check Training Policies: Review the training program’s policies to ensure there are no specific guidelines regarding retakes that you might have missed.
    3. Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, technical issues can be resolved by clearing your browser’s cache and cookies or trying a different browser.
    4. Documentation: Keep any documentation or screenshots of the issue to provide to the support team, as this can help expedite the resolution.
    nextlevelgaming
    Occasional Visitor

AnushaM,

No worries about the retake! Scoring 70% is a great first try.

Here's the deal:

The system might limit retakes, require admin approval, or be glitching.
    To solve this, check training resources to improve your score or contact your onboarding/training admin to see about retakes.
    Good luck reaching 80%!

mickhence
    New Contributor

Hi Anusha,

It sounds like a technical issue. Please contact your training support team or system administrator to enable the retake option for you.