Forum Discussion

makn
Contributor
9 years ago

No Graph Data to Export Error after 900s BURST, 100 THREAD, 60s delay, 10s burst. Ubuntu 14.04.

Each load test for REST test, 900second BURST, 100 thread, 60second delay, 10second burst does not produce Graph Data to export.

I have reproduced this issue time and time again.

Please see attachments and logs.

45 Replies

makn
    Contributor

This is not a user-error, as one may suspect.  Each time I ran a 5 thread SIMPLE load-test, I am able to get graph data as well as exporting it.

makn
    Contributor

When I try to generate graph I get this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.eviware.soapui.analytics.providers.GoogleAnalyticsProvider.getMacAddressString(GoogleAnalyticsProvider.java:99)
    at com.eviware.soapui.analytics.providers.GoogleAnalyticsProvider.trackError(GoogleAnalyticsProvider.java:59)
    at com.eviware.soapui.analytics.AnalyticsManager$2.run(AnalyticsManager.java:82)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

makn
    Contributor

I have ran the same test on SIMPLE strategy, 100 THREAD, 900s duration - and I am able to get export results.

rupert_anderson
      Valued Contributor

Hi,

I don't have a solution or anything, but in terms of gaining extra information for the likely bug - which O/S have you installed SoapUI on?

The reason I ask is that I noticed that Nullpointer related to Google Analytics in another post, where the user was unable to start SoapUI on Ubuntu.

Out of interest, have you tried disabling the analytics in Preferences?

Not sure if it will make a difference, but the error seems related to GA, rather than the Graph functionality.

Regards,

Rup

makn
        Contributor

Hi Rupert!! Thanks for your time.

I am running on Ubuntu 14.04,

Linux 3.13.0-24-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Apr 10 19:11:08 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux.

debian_version == jessie/sid