Get Oauth2 token
I am trying to use soapUI to create a load test for my restful micro-service. The services use Oauth2 tokens for security. When I add a new request to request and attempt to automate the token retrieval using the "Auth" tab at the bottom of the screen, I receive the error "Could not retrieve access token. Check the SoapUI log for details.
I dutifully checked the SoapUI log and see these entries (see the actual screen capture in the attachment):
- Attempt 1 to execute request
- Sending request: POST /oauth/token HTTP/1.1
- Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
- Connection can be kept alive indefinitely
- Target requested authentication
- Authorization challenge processed
- Authentication scope: BASIC 'UAAemail@example.com.<rest of the domain>:8080
- Credentials not found
Using Postman, I can send a POST http://sso.login.<rest of the domain>/oauth/token?grant_type=client_credentials with basic authorization using the same Client Id and Client Secret as I entered in SoapUI and get a token.
Any ideas on how I can configure SoapUI to return a token like Postman? SoapUI is way more sophisticated than Postman and I would like to leverage that in the testing of my micro-services.