Forum Discussion

katherine_field's avatar
11 years ago

An error occurs when importing requirements into QAComplete

I have recently been trying to import requirements into QAComplete with no success. When I try to import, I get the following error message;



An error occurred while processing your request and has been logged with the System Administrator. If you continue receiving this error message, please contact Support. 



This message occurs whenever I save any file as a .csv, whether saved in LibreOffice or Excel. If I export a requirement document and reimport without touching the file, it imports fine without the error. I have tried different variants of .csv (different field delimiters and text delimiters - with comma and speechmarks as the default) but to no avail.



Anyone have any ideas what may be causing this?

2 Replies

  • We have received this message trying to add an .doc attachement to an existing requirement.  All required fields are filled in the header page.  We are selecting the option to Replace existing files, save original as a prior version. 

    We were finally able to get it to process once we removed an underscore ( _ ) character in the name of the file.  Not sure if this will help in your situation but hope it does.
  • Hello Kat,



    Thank you for your post. Please keep in mind that you must provide all required fields. By default in Requirements the Title and Status are required. You may have additional required fields based on your own particular setup.



    If you still have trouble, please contact support where you can provide us with your .csv file and we can further look in to this issue for you.



    Thank you,

    Christiane