Forum Discussion

11 years ago

[LoadUIWeb] Parameterize Request feature Removed?

I originally tried recording scenarios using 2.95. However, when I attempted to parameterize the query string requests, the requests were not parameterized. When I entered a variable for a value in a request's query parameter, the variable name itself would be requested during testing instead of being replaced with the value.

Prior to running the test I had attempted to create the variable and populate its values. The new variable creation procedure on the Scenarios edit page took me through the steps to create a list variable. I entered values in the list variable creation dialog, both in the list area provided, and using the "Generate" button on the right. However, when I completed the list creation dialog sequence, no values appeared in the right-hand "value" column of the Scenarios' edit page.

After trying various ways of creating variables, I downloaded 2.90 and was able to create variables using the list variable creation sequence.

2 Replies

• I am having the exact same problem with version 2.99. I will try version 2.90 and see if it works.
  • I have confirmed that there is an issue under certain circumstances with the Parameterization Wizard when the List variable is used as of version 2.95. We are looking into a resolution for this and will reply to this forum post as soon as a patch is issued.