Forum Discussion

12 years ago

[LoadUIWeb] I am getting lots of warning messages..

I am learning to use WebLoadUI, I am stuck with lots of warnings and some times ERROR Messages:

While i was going through documents, it was right click on the message and select OK.

Is that i have to do for all ?

I am confused with this process and takes lots of time to analyse it.

Please tell me what should i do?

3 Replies

MPunsky
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello Srinivas,

First, what are the errors and warnings that you are receiving?  If a warning states that the recorded response was a 302, but the response during the test was a 200 - then, it is certainly OK to mark the response as OK.   They do have to be marked individually.

Other warnings and errors may be important and need to be looked at in the application.

Many of these can not be marked OK.

-Mike
  • Hello Mr. Michael,

Thanks for the information provided by you,

I am facing the similar problem. Taken same step as per your guidance for Response Code 302. Please let me know for response code 500.
    MPunsky
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello Shruti,

A server error 500 is more serious and should not be marked as "OK".

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general http status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

In the case of load testing, the server could be overloaded, or there may be an issue with some of the dynamic variables that are being passed.

Does a single user test work properly?