Forum Discussion

AnushaM
Regular Visitor
2 years ago

Zephyr Uset Guide

Hi EVeryone, Im unable to retake the Zephyr User Guide Training. I'm newly onboarded resource and scored 70%, to get the certificate i need to score 80% but the system isnt showing retake option. Can some one help me in this regard. Regards, Anusha M

3 Replies

mickhence
    New Contributor

Hi Anusha,

It sounds like a technical issue. Please contact your training support team or system administrator to enable the retake option for you.

nextlevelgaming
    Occasional Visitor

AnushaM,

No worries about the retake! Scoring 70% is a great first try.

Here's the deal:

The system might limit retakes, require admin approval, or be glitching.
    To solve this, check training resources to improve your score or contact your onboarding/training admin to see about retakes.
    Good luck reaching 80%!

• I understand your concern regarding the Zephyr User Guide Training. It's possible that the retake option may not be available due to system restrictions or specific training program policies.

Here are a few steps you can take to resolve this issue:

1. Contact Support: Reach out to the support team or training program administrator. They can provide assistance or manually reset the test for you.
    2. Check Training Policies: Review the training program’s policies to ensure there are no specific guidelines regarding retakes that you might have missed.
    3. Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, technical issues can be resolved by clearing your browser’s cache and cookies or trying a different browser.
    4. Documentation: Keep any documentation or screenshots of the issue to provide to the support team, as this can help expedite the resolution.