AlertSite Deployment Notice
New functionality has been added to AlertSite UXM over the past few weeks, here are some highlights!
API Endpoint Monitors
- We’ve updated the creation and editing experience, allowing you to easily create API endpoint monitors directly from the AlertSite console
- Easily create assertions based on the JSON or XML payload returned from the API endpoint
- We now display the failing capture alongside a recent successful capture
- Works with multiple capture types, including screen captures, SoapUI logs, and view source
UXM Test On Demand (TOD)
- Execute TOD from any monitor or location from UXM interface
- Launch TOD from monitor specific locations or directly from Dashboard
- In addition to TOD, users can ‘Run Now’ and execute a monitor run that will be included in run history, clear/trigger alerts, etc.
- User can also execute a TOD against any URL. Additional URL run types will be included in subsequent versions
UXM List Dashboard
- We’ve made some changes to the UXM list dashboard to include more run information
- The overall layout has been compressed to show more more monitors
- Additional styling changes will be added very soon
UXM Parity Items
- Users can now send test alert notifications from the UXM Alert Recipient configuration screen
- Many account configuration functions are now available on the UXM settings screen
- Bulk editing of blackouts and SLA settings is now available in UXM
Various bugs were also fixed.