Forum Discussion

groma
New Contributor
13 years ago

AQTime 7 Trial Licence claims system is "virtual", but in reality it is not

Hi,

I downloaded the AQTime 7 Trial and got a trial license key via mail.

I installed the program on my system, and it installed fine.

When I start the program it wants to activate the license, but in the activation process I get the message that the license could not be activated for a virtual system or a Windows Server 2008 with Virtualization.

But my system is not virtual at all: It's a physical computer running Windows 7 64bit, the only thing related to Hyper-V/Virtualization is the Hyper-V Manager I have installed to access our Hyper-V systems.

So I wonder: Is there any chance I can "trick" the AQTime 7 Trial into believing me that my physical system really IS a physical system?

I'm totally at a loss here and I'd be glad for any help,

thanks in advance and bye,

Martin

P.S.: Why does the webpage state the trial expires after 30 days, but the mail with the trial key says it expires after 14 days?

2 Replies

• Hi Martin,

Try using Manual Activation to activate your license. Please refer to the Manual Activation Procedure  help topic for more information.

P.S.: Why does the webpage state the trial expires after 30 days, but the mail with the trial key says it expires after 14 days?

This is an issue with our web site. Thank you for pointing this out.

The trial period for AQtime is 14 days.

groma
    New Contributor
    Hi,

I tried the manual activation on and it didn't work... at first. Still got an error about trying to use it on a virtual system.

But after restarting the "Sentinel HASP License Manager" it seems to work now, at least I can start the AQTime program.

So, off I go to make use of that trial.

Thanks and bye,

Martin