Forum Discussion

rwtam
New Contributor
3 years ago

Zephyr Scale - Space between test cases/plans/cycles in list view

The system's displaying the test cases, test plans, and test cycles with a ton of white space above and below each item.  Is there some piece of data we've entered into the system that's causing this?  It seems like it's trying to make the items fill the space in the browser.  So the more items there are, the more compact the rows become, and vice versa.  This view makes it hard to navigate the items.

4 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

That is bizarre.  I don't get that behaviour and unfortunately don't have many ideas.  The only thing I can think of is that it's perhaps browser behaviour?  I'm using MS Edge.  If that doesn't help/work, you could try the support team.

Good luck.

Andy

felipe-munhoz
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hey rwtam 

As far as I know, this is an issue with Firefox >= 87 and is fixed on the latest Zephyr Scale Server/DC release.

Could you please upgrade and confirm if that's fixed, please?

If you can't upgrade right now, the workaround is to use another browser.

Sorry for the disruption!

rwtam
      New Contributor

felipe-munhoz  Thanks for the insight.  I'll use the workaround for now and see if we can plan an upgrade.  It looks like it's also an issue with Chrome Version 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (64-bit).

MisterB Appreciate the tip on Edge!  Looks good there.  I had only tried Firefox.

felipe-munhoz
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

rwtam good to know about Chrome 91!

At the time I tried it was working well on Chrome, I think it was Chrome 88 or something.