Forum Discussion

tarleaa
Contributor
14 years ago

tcrea.exe versions

Hello, 

I'm trying to run a load test using a master computer and 2 agents. 

The question is does tcrea version must be the same on all machines (master and slave) ? I have 7.52.678.7 on master PC and 7.51.667.11 on slaves. The reason I'm asking is that TC keeps running the load test for a very long time(even though I've run the LoadTest with only 2 virtual users). 

And one more question: if I run a functional test using TestExecute on an agent, and at the same time I'm trying to run a LoadTest using the same agent, does these two operations affect each other? 

Thank you, 

Andrei

3 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3
    Hi Andrei,

> [...] does tcrea version must be the same on all machines (master and slave) ?

Yes, they do.

> if I run a functional test using TestExecute on an agent, and at the same time I'm trying to run a LoadTest using the same agent, does these two operations affect each other? 

No, they should not according to my understanding.

• Hello, 

I get the following error (see attached) when trying to run a load test using 2 agents + master. My gues is that I need to update RAS to the latest version, as TestComplete has the latest version. Could you please tell me how can I do that? 

Thank you, 

Andrei

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3
    Hi Andrei,

You should be able to download RAS from your products page at the Client Services Portal (https://clientservices.automatedqa.com/login.asp). The link to RAS installer is located on the same page where TestComplete is.

Note, that TestComplete installs RAS, so there is no need to update RAS if TestComplete is installed on the given box.