Forum Discussion

sandeep7972
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Validate a processing dialog box

Would appreciate you views on this. I'm automating a microsoft word document plugin functionalities. I need to validate a box that appears when i click certain button which says "The following things are being executed". But that dialof box stays for about 10 seconds. By the time i create a checkpoint, it disappears. Is there any other way to validae these kind of processing dialog box?

Thanks

• Record something short on that box, like a Click.  That will get you the object name and then you could build your own checkpoint.

You could also talk to your devs and see if they can give you a version where the box stays up longer, just to use while you are building the test. You can revert to the actual version afterwards.

1 Reply

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

Record something short on that box, like a Click.  That will get you the object name and then you could build your own checkpoint.

You could also talk to your devs and see if they can give you a version where the box stays up longer, just to use while you are building the test. You can revert to the actual version afterwards.