Forum Discussion

yuanyin
Occasional Visitor
4 years ago
Solved

The combox can't select the item, how can i fix it?

When i testing on keyword Test, the error occur,but i can't find a method to solve it, can some one help me figure out the root cause?

Tested object:
Aliases.QACTLauncher.HwndSource_CalibrationViewWindow3.CalibrationViewWindow.tabControl.m_TreeView.TreeViewItem.TreeViewItem.TreeViewItem.ComboBox
(Sys.Process("QACTLauncher").WPFObject("HwndSource: CalibrationViewWindow", "AUDIO BASS BOOST").WPFObject("CalibrationViewWindow", "AUDIO BASS BOOST", 1).WPFObject("m_CalViewDataOpsGrid").WPFObject("m_calViewContent").WPFObject("CalViewsTabControl", "", 1).WPFObject("Grid", "", 1).WPFObject("tabControl").WPFObject("GenericTreeView", "", 1).WPFObject("Grid", "", 1).WPFObject("m_TreeView").WPFObject("TreeViewItem", "", 1).WPFObject("TreeViewItem", "", 1).WPFObject("TreeViewItem", "", 1).WPFObject("StackPanel", "", 1).WPFObject("TextBlock", "bass_boost_mode", 1))

• Hi yuanyin ! Was the issue fixed? Please share your solution! If it wasn't please provide the Community with more details as hkim5 is asking.

An alternative course of action would be creating a support tickeif deeper investigation is required.

3 Replies

• we are going to need to see the details tab of the failed step itself, screenshots of the test script, and some context about the action being performed on the said object, as well as what the state of the tested application is (is everything looking like they are enabled and ready to be performed some action upon?)

sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi yuanyin ! Was the issue fixed? Please share your solution! If it wasn't please provide the Community with more details as hkim5 is asking.

An alternative course of action would be creating a support tickeif deeper investigation is required.

zarcher
        Occasional Contributor

What is the actual error you are receiving?

Also do you have multiple windows open with the same name? I have found this can cause some confusion and setting a name mapping value can resolve this issue.