Ask a Question

TestComplete Spell Checker

SOLVED
jorgesimoes1983
Regular Contributor

TestComplete Spell Checker

I would like to Spell Check every new site page that opens while testing.

Does anyone do it? How do you do it?
LinkedIn 😄 "A SQL query walks into a bar and sees two tables. Walks up to them and says 'Can I join you?'"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

RE: TestComplete Spell Checker

Hi Jorge,

I googled several third-party libraries for spell-checking. It looks like there are many libraries that can be included into your web site to perform checking of the entire page or only words in the specific fields. You can consider this possibility.

Some utilities contain libraries that you can try adding to TestComplete's CLRBridge and calling the methods to check the specified string. It looks like it's worth investigating JavaScript SpellCheck.

Anyway, I suggest that you analyze the libraries (some of them are free, others are paid) and try using them in TestComplete by using one of the approaches listed here.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

RE: TestComplete Spell Checker

Hi Jorge,

I googled several third-party libraries for spell-checking. It looks like there are many libraries that can be included into your web site to perform checking of the entire page or only words in the specific fields. You can consider this possibility.

Some utilities contain libraries that you can try adding to TestComplete's CLRBridge and calling the methods to check the specified string. It looks like it's worth investigating JavaScript SpellCheck.

Anyway, I suggest that you analyze the libraries (some of them are free, others are paid) and try using them in TestComplete by using one of the approaches listed here.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: