Forum Discussion

7 years ago
Solved

Test Complete has encountered a problem in the Module aqMarshaller.dll

Please check the image attached. When I'm launching TestComplete I'm getting this problem. Even I did restart but still, it is coming after some time. This exception is coming continuously so I'm not able to close this dialog. Also, This information came up during the entire Regression Suite run for our respective Project.Please Suggest.

Version: 12.42.3048.7.x64

• Hi all, I work with Arnab.

As near as we can determine after consulting our IT support, this was caused by a network connectivity problem while in the middle of the network suite test run.  We've had intermittent problems with a Dell maintenance application consuming all of the TCP ports on the machines for a few minutes, that's probably what happened here.

A stream of TLS connectivity system event logs occurred for several minutes at the time the problem started happening, followed by application errors about 'An unmarshaling policy check was performed when unmarshaling a custom marshaled object and the class {GUID} was rejected'.  This error continued to happen on all the host machines and the server for the rest of the test run.

I rebooted all of the machines (a server and 3 hosts, all physical Windows 10 workstations) and started a new test run, it seems to be working now.

Thanks.

Allen

2 Replies

• Hi all, I work with Arnab.

As near as we can determine after consulting our IT support, this was caused by a network connectivity problem while in the middle of the network suite test run.  We've had intermittent problems with a Dell maintenance application consuming all of the TCP ports on the machines for a few minutes, that's probably what happened here.

A stream of TLS connectivity system event logs occurred for several minutes at the time the problem started happening, followed by application errors about 'An unmarshaling policy check was performed when unmarshaling a custom marshaled object and the class {GUID} was rejected'.  This error continued to happen on all the host machines and the server for the rest of the test run.

I rebooted all of the machines (a server and 3 hosts, all physical Windows 10 workstations) and started a new test run, it seems to be working now.

Thanks.

Allen