Forum Discussion

schava
Occasional Contributor
15 years ago

Support Message Confirmation E-Mail

When we logged a supprot request query in AQA support with out entering CUstomer ID, did wwe get any e-mail notification from support site.

And other question  where do we know the Case ID logged and how do i track the Case which I have logged.

Why I'm asking is I logged two of the request queries through AQA support still no one has contacted me.

Thanks,

Sivaji

1 Reply

• Hi Sivaji,

Actually, you are supposed to receive two confirmation messages: one from the Contact Support form and another from our DB. The latter should contain the issue # assigned to your newly created support case when the support case was created in our DB. Note that some time can pass between the two messages due to technical reasons related to our workflow.

>>>

how do i track the Case which I have logged.

<<<

Currently, there is no way to track the status of your support case.

>>>

Why I'm asking is I logged two of the request queries through AQA support still no one has contacted me.

<<<

Actually, you created five support cases in our DB via the Contact Support form alone (in addition to the forums thread you started, which is also treated as a support case in our DB). As all of them (except one) concern the same issue, we will work only on a single support case per problem, since working on the same problem in multiple support cases is obviously unreasonable (that is why, we asked you not to send us duplicated requests). We'll continue working with you in the message with the M0068659 issue number since this message has the highest priority (that's the one where you specified your customer ID). Please do not create more support cases regarding the same issue in our DB.